CCIS and CCIS CCBMIS projects
Check CCIS`s overview of all present and past national and European projects.
Past CCIS CCBMIS projects:
RIBI- Restructuring in the building industry,
PROFILI - Designing a cross-border service platform to improve the processes of a wider area of construction,
SODICO - Post-Crisis Social Dialogue in the Construction Industry,
ISO-CONSTRUCT - Validation of competences of unskilled workers in the construction sector applying ISO 17024 standards.
BU.G.S.: Building Green Skills,
BUILD HEALTHILY - Promotion of preventive practices to reduce muscular skeletal disorders among construction workers national co-financed project (by ZZZS),
SSHH: Soft Skills for Hard Hats - Developing managerial skills for construction, (Erasmus+), 2016-2018, project results -web app,
WINAPP : SHORT INFO: Work process oriented, interactively enhanced and APP supported learning and training in construction VET in Europe (Erasmus+), project result-mobile app,
VET4LEC: Inclusive Vocational Education and Training for low energy consumption, DG EMPL, 2017-2019.
SKILLCO: Skills sector alliances for transfer of knowledge and skills of VET workforce in construction, Erasmus+, Sector skills alliance, Lot2, 2016-2020
Current CCIS CCBMIS projects:
- UPP GAMES: Project for the learning of Basic Health and Safety skills on Works at Height through Serious Games (app), 2018-2020, Erasmus+
- TYCON: Development and strengthening of the entrepreneurial competences of young builders, Erasmus+, 2018-2020, Erasmus+
- ALL.CONSTRUCTION Blueprint, 2019-2022, Lot3, Erasmus+
- ICONS: Innovation in CONstruction Sites, 2019 - 2021, Erasmus+
- Si!BIM – Step into BIM – digitising VET, 2019-2020, Erasmus+
- SUSODCO: SUPPORT OF SOCIAL DIALOGUE FOR AN EFFECTIVE FUTURE CONSTRUCTION, 2020-2022, DG EMPL
CCIS CCBMIS is interested to be project partner in new project ideas (Erasmus + , DG EMPL social dialogue calls, COSME, Interreg Programme, Horizon2020 ...).
Please send your project proposals or project invitations to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or make a telephone call to: + 386 1 5898 246 or + 386 1 5898 418